Army Agniveer Typing Test II Free Typing Practice: The Indian Army has announced that a typing test will be introduced for Agniveer Clerk and Storekeeper roles from the recruiting year 2024-25 onwards. This means that if you are applying for these roles in the upcoming recruitment cycle, you will need to be prepared to take a typing test as part of the selection process.
Here is what you need to know about the Army Agniveer typing test:
- Who needs to take the test: The typing test will be mandatory for all candidates who apply for the Agniveer Clerk and Storekeeper roles.
- When will the test be conducted: The typing test will be conducted online along with the Common Entrance Exam (CEE).
- What is the format of the test: The format of the typing test has not yet been officially announced. However, the test will likely be similar to other typing tests conducted by the Indian Army, such as the Soldier Clerk and Soldier Tradesman tests. These tests typically involve typing a passage of text as accurately and quickly as possible.
- What is the passing score: The passing score for the typing test has not yet been announced. However, the passing score will likely be set at a level that is commensurate with the demands of the Agniveer Clerk and Storekeeper roles.
How to prepare for the Army Agniveer typing test:
- Start practising early: The sooner you start practising, the more time you will have to improve your typing speed and accuracy.
- Use a good typing tutor: There are many free and paid typing tutors available online and in software programs. These tutors can help you learn proper typing techniques and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Take practice tests: Once you have been practising for a while, you should start taking practice tests. This will help you get used to the format of the typing test and the types of passages that you may be asked to type.
- Set realistic goals: Don’t expect to become a perfect typist overnight. Set realistic goals for yourself and gradually improve your speed and accuracy over time.
Here are some resources that you may find helpful:
- Typing tutors:
- TypingMaster: https://typingmaster.in
- Practice tests:
By starting to prepare early and using the resources available to you, you can increase your chances of success on the Agniveer typing test.